- Gender and Development
- HIV / AIDS
- Basic Hygiene and Sanitation at household level
- Basic Environmental Education
Gender and Development
Gender & Development is the only subcomponent at CHEMA established to focus specifically on gender and development issues, and to explore the connections between gender and development initiatives, and feminist perspectives.
Gender & Development facilitator (Mr.Richard Libent) aims to identify best practice and new ideas, and to make the links between theoretical and practical gender and development work in rural areas.
The vision is of a world where social justice and gender equality prevail and where all women and girls are able to realize their rights free from discrimination.
The goal is to ensure that every citizen practice, promotes gender equality and women’s and girls’ rights.
- To ensure gender mainstreaming in the project implementation
- To ensure that all co- staff workers are gender sensitivity
- To carry out various training on gender issues at group level /to famers like
- Family work load
- Family budgeting
- Causes of family conflicts
- Ways /skills of family conflict resolution
- The importance of peace and love in the society/family
- Courtship and Marriage
- Gender based violence
- Lobbying and advocacy of gender issues
- Decision making in the family
- Family life education
- Gender equality and empowerment
- Gender analysis